Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ickle Baby Cards


This is one of the new released from Toodle & Binks, I have no idea why but I though it would make a great baby card, I think it works well! There is also a super cute goat that I hope to get to play with today :) Pop over to T & B by he link on the right and see the super cards being created.
This was jut a quick one made for a lady my Mum works for, her poor daughter was 15 days over her due date!!! but it worked out quiet well as they live out in oz and Granny flew out with him only 1 day old so he's still fresh, nothing sweeter :) My cards lately are being made up with bits from my scraps box, well I have 5 of them, I have soooo much stuff being wasted lying in boxes so I decided to get it used and get organised, well thats the plan.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those cards are just the cutest :) x

Bee said...

Love the pink baby card, quite inspired, it really does work for the occasion!
Do pop by 'Bee Crafty' to check out my new downloads and pick up a free 'slice of cake':)

www.bee-crafty.blogspot.com