Pages

Monday, December 01, 2008

Xmas Cards

It's that wonderful time of year and I just can't get out of Christmas card mode!!! I really should be making for valentines and Mothers day LOL but I can't help sneaking in a few festive one's to get in the mood :) Today I have a day off work and lucky me I'm cleaning as our Christmas tree is going up tonight, early I know but it takes 5/6hrs as it's so big which makes me want it up and done or I just won't be bothered later!


This is my own cutie pie bear I just love him xx




I seemed to be in a blue card mood this week for some strange reason, this is my fav Santa stamp! I'm not normally into traditional stamps but this guy is just beautiful and a joy to use :)
Only 24 days to go eeeeeeeeeeek!

1 comment:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are all stunning hun, you have been keeping yoruself busy. Hugs Linda x