Pages

Friday, March 16, 2007

Elmo has been busy


Poor Elmo has been busy, for a change, with mothers day and then baby Ava made an appearance on Wednesday so that was two more to my list, got some inspiration from UKscrappers website the girls there have been making these great book cards so these where my attempts, a mothers day card & card for baby Ava and then i didn't want Jamie to be left out so though I'd send his a big bro card.

Some new on the shop front, the council have sent my plans back as they are incomplete :O( Never mind i have an architect helping out now keeping me in the right path so fingers crossed when I send them off next week thee will be nothing wrong.

1 comment:

Feltland said...

Hello,
it's the first time I visit your blog and I loved it, you've got lovely things and a lot of imagination ... I'd like to invite you to visit mine - www.feltland.blogspot.com
I hope you like it ...
Congratulations,

Monica